From online bill pay to online registration, Physicians Quality Care offers several services as a convenience to patients to make your visit the most enjoyable possible. Most of our care is provided on a walk-in basis, but we do accept appointments for several services.
Online New Patient Registration
- If you are a new patient, please fill it out the New Patient Form online.
- Download the HIPAA and Policies Form.
If you have been to our clinic before, you may click here to reserve your place in line from home. When you arrive, you'll be placed near the top of the waiting list.
- Please bring your driver’s license (or another form of picture identification) and your insurance card with you when you come to the clinic. When you get here, we’ll need to see both and confirm your birth date.
- When you get here, you may come in, register, and leave. Our patient concierge will take your cell number and text you when it’s your turn to be seen.
Online Bill Payment
You can pay your bill online. Click here for our secure online bill pay.
You may need your medical records released from your provider to Physicians Quality Care or from us to another health provider. We have online PDFs of three options for releasing medical records. Please download, sign and bring to the clinic the option that covers your needs.
- Release of your medical records from Physicians Quality Care to another provider. Download PDF.
- Release of your medical records from another provider to our JACKSON clinic. Download PDF.
- Release of your medical records from another provider to our MILAN clinic. Download PDF.
For information on how we protect your privacy, click here.